Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Second Grade VoiceThread Portfolios

This week I had the pleasure of participating in a very special activity with the second graders - the sharing of their digital portfolios. While I help the classroom teachers organize the portfolios, gather and upload artifacts, and support the students throughout the creation process, I am always so touched by the actual portfolio shares. Watching the students so engaged and excited about their learning as they showcase and discuss their work is the highlight of my year.

Artifacts included in the portfolios represent all areas of the second grade curriculum as well the special subjects of art, music, and Spanish. Videos of students sharing projects were also included. I know these portfolios will be cherished by both students and families for many years to come.




 


0 comments:

Post a Comment