Monday, August 23, 2010

Another Year

It is hard to believe that another school year has started. Like my colleagues, I spent much of the summer preparing my room for the start of school. In addition to some cosmetic renovations, I was very fortunate to have a new wall-mounted projector added to my space and am learning how to use it along with my mounted interactive white board. I look forward to using the board with the students throughout the school year.

The lab schedule for this year is as follows:

Kindergarten - begins the week of August 23rd with lessons on Monday(bi-weekly)
First Grade - begins the week of August 30th with lessons on Monday (bi-weekly)
Second Grade - begins the week of August 23rd with lessons on Tuesday (weekly)
Third Grade & Fourth Grade - begins their rotation schedule (three weeks art, three weeks technology) the week of August 30th; they will visit the lab on Wednesdays and Thursdays

Teachers will also be bringing their classes individually to the lab for classroom projects.

Stay tuned to Turned On to Tech throughout the school year for project updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment